Water, Gas and Sewer Line Excavation in Boston
Your drains, gas lines, sewer lines, and water lines all need to be in excellent condition in order for your plumbing system to function. If you need to have any of these lines replaced, you need a licensed professional plumber in Boston you know you can trust with the work. At McMahon Plumbing & Heating, all of our plumbers are licensed, trained, and extensively experienced, so we can always guarantee the absolute best possible service for excavation in Boston.
Sometimes, the only way to repair a water or sewer problem is to dig up some of your property to access the lines. If you're in need of excavation for gas, water, or sewer line repairs in Boston or the surrounding areas, our professionals are ready with the equipment and experience needed to tackle the job. Our team of experienced Boston plumbers have been providing excavation services to homeowners in the Greater Boston Area since 1952, and we always guarantee your complete satisfaction with all of the work that we provide.
Common Reason to Excavate in Boston
Early spring is the busiest time of year for Boston excavation services providers, thanks in part to rain and melting snow. Excavation services are not something that homeowners are excited to deal with, but they are sometimes the only way to properly repair sewer lines and plumbing problems. Here are a few of the most common reasons you may need to have excavation services performed at your home in the Greater Boston Area:
- Install exterior drain pipes to mitigate soggy lawns from downspouts that drain too close to your home.
- Repair negative yard grading to stop leaking into basement.
- Repair problems with water main or sprinkler system.
- Install a sump pump with piping to street.
- Repair or replace sewer and/or water lines.
What We Do During Excavation
When you hire our plumbers for excavation services in Boston, we'll handle every part of the job from beginning to end. The steps that we take during an excavation job include:
- Troubleshooting the problem and presenting viable solutions.
- Monitoring traffic conditions around the excavation site.
- Working around underground utilities to ensure minimum interference.
- Shoring a properly sized box.
- Completing final back-fill.
Questions to Ask Your Excavation Contractor
Excavation projects are extremely important, and they're also very intrusive and time-consuming. Before you hire a plumber in Boston for excavation services, be sure to ask the following questions:
- Are you licensed and insured?
- Do you have a contractor's license?
- Will this work require any permits?
- What type of equipment do you have access to?
Our Boston Excavation Services Include:
- Sewer Line Replacement
- Slab Leak Repair
- Sump Pump Installation
- Sewer Ejectors
- Septic Systems
- Gas Line Repair
- Pipe Inspections
- Drainage Systems
So whether you are looking into replacing sewer lines or repair gas and water lines, you can trust the expertise of the plumbers and excavation pros and McMahon Plumbing & Heating. To learn more about our excavation services or to get an estimate for the cost of your project, give us a call today.